Whether it’s your first baby or not, here are eight reasons to take childbirth classes.
1. It’s not your mother’s childbirth class, and it’s fit for a Princess, yes Kate.
B.A.N.I. TM (Birthing As Nature Intended) is a complete package. Classes are client centered and designed to help each mother discover her own unique ways of achieving her ultimate levels of preparation and relaxation.
Envision the birth you want and learn how to achieve a calmer, relaxed and more comfortable birth.
2. Having a baby is the most normal, natural, basic, physiological, fundamental beginning of life. This is an event that should be looked forward to with excitement, joy, and confidence. B.A.N.I. prepares moms and dads for that “right for them” delivery, not the “this is how we do it” one-size-fits-all approach.
3. Know your options. You’ll learn the whys and wherefores of medical interventions and why they are often not medically necessary.
4. What you can expect before, during, and after labor. Hospital classes tend to focus on how women should behave as patients and less on the risks and benefits of various procedures they may encounter during labor.
5. Remove fear from the process, which is the main cause of pain in uncomplicated, natural labor. Today, women are taking responsibility for creating the kind of birth they want.
6. Learn when to head to the hospital/birthing center or call your provider for home birth. The classes will help you with the practical details, including what to pack if you’re heading to a birthing center or hospital.
7. Includes dad or your partner in this very important and exciting event. They were there in the beginning but may be nervous about the birth itself, perhaps even more so than the mom.
8. B.A.N.I. classes are informative, fun, and taught in a relaxed manner and atmosphere.
For more information or to sign up for classes call Betsy Lehman 252-717-7925
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org